FREEDOM.....

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1



Sunday, April 28, 2013

Evidence Of Things Unseen....

The last blog post I wrote was January 28th.  Through this post I was sharing what I had been struggling with in 2012 and how 2013 was to be my year to.......


BELIEVE



From Jan. 28th, 
Although I still don't fully understand I must BELIEVE the Truth….
The Way is not always my way!
The plans for my life are to prosper me for good not for evil….
The Truth that all things work together for good even when I can't see it….

The Truth that I was created for good works….

And now I will be still because I BELIEVE that something BIG is still happening here.  Even if I can't see it and even though I don't understand.  I will wait with great expectancy!  Because my BIG is not BIG at all......My Makers BIG is so BIG and I can't wait to see how BIG  BIG really is!  


January was a great month.  I had began following Home Sanctuary~Rachel Anne Ridge and felt like I was finally in a routine and on top of schedules, home commitments, volunteer commitments etc.


Shortly after February began...
Life went in a few new directions.
My father fell ill and I was called home.
I spent several days with him.

My man chose a life change which propelled us into a series of events that have kept us on our toes.

This seems BIG and it certainly has been Amazing...
I BELIEVE that there is so much more in store....

Faith is Believing in things unseen and although I could not seem to make sense of letting go of the opportunities in 2012....
I knew that by being obedient to the call to let go the next step in the Plan would be revealed, and it would be GOOD!

The very thing I was holding on to with a tight fist was not what the Plan entailed.

The Plan is to relocate to Dubai United Arab Emirates and begin a journey there.

I am so thrilled for this next Adventure.  An invitation to walk in Faith and Trust Always....

I will continue to BELIEVE in the Truth...
Believe that all things work together for good...
Believe that I am chosen for good works....
Believe in community....
Believe in relationships....
Believe in LOVE...Loving my neighbors! 

#Believe2013





No comments:

Post a Comment