FREEDOM.....

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1



Monday, January 23, 2012

WOW! What a Great DAY!!!


I was sure today was going to be a BLAH! Day. I couldn't find my MO JOOOOO!
It was my day to run my long run!

I missed it on Saturday as I was partying with Beth Moore and the Siesta's learning to take my ground back!

Then there was the Pine Wood Derby! My third born did a great job creating his car!



And then we wished our dad farewell as he set off for a very very far away place!



NO TIME FOR THE HOUR AND A WHILE RUN!

Sunday was much the same...full of adventure!

BUT TODAY!
Today was a beautiful day for a run!

SO SO SO much to do!
Clean !
Organize!
Paperwork!
DISTRACTED!

If I did not do this long run I would surely pay for it!


So I completed my morning routine and said "SELF...... you are not doing this for you! You are running for Parul.
If it were about you, you could get away with sabotaging yourself!

BUT YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT SABOTAGE THE FREEDOM OF ANOTHER.

So I chose to not be a stumbling block for me or for Parul.


And checked my email (just in case....in case what I do not know....)!

In the IN BOX was this.....

Congratulations! Someone has decided to sponsor you in your participation in Team Dallas :: Parul!

Donation Information
Donation Date: 1/22/2012
Donation Amount: $50.00
Donor Message:

If you have any questions or believe that there is an error with this transaction, please contact the administrator at run@asourown.org.

WOW!

COMMITTED!
There was no rethinking. There was no slacking!
My first sponsor sponsored me and this is for REAL!
This is BIG!
This is BEYOND ME!
PROVIDENCE!

I set out and ran...
Ran 6.2 miles...easy...slow and steady!
WITH OUT headphones!
GLORIOUS!
BEAUTIFUL!

As I was running I realized that this hour and a while was so peaceful and energizing!

AND to make my running day full and without void....

My As Our Own Race Shirt arrived.
As Team Bayou City Fellowship running for Team Dallas: Parul we decided to order shirts!

ALL IN!

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
Hebrews 12:1

As March 25th draws near my miles will increase until I reach that wonderful number....
13.1
Slow and Steady I will run!
I will run for FREEDOM!
So Parul can have the FREEDOM I experience daily!
So that she does not have be bound by a yoke of slavery!

**If you too would like to be a part of this adventure by way of sponsorship, or just encouragement please know that I appreciate your support****

To sponsor me (which really is not me...this is not about ME!) Please visit this website!

https://iwillrun.myetap.org/fundraiser/dallas/individual.do?participationRef=977.0.238325839

My GOAL is $1000!

ALL IN!

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith,
2 Timothy 4:7

WOW!

It was a GREAT! Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment