FREEDOM.....

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1



Saturday, January 8, 2011

CH...ch....ch...changes!

As you can see there has been a few changes...I am working on my blog site.  I have felt called to do "something" more with my blog....not clear as to what the direction is but I have started by taking a step in that direction.  I am not finished.  My heart has been calling me in a different direction and I can't wait to see where we land together.

Stay connected!

Looking forward to continuing the journey with you!

1 comment:

  1. One of the changes I was trying to accomplish was the ability to post a comment with ease but as I am practicing....task not accomplished. It seems you still have to log on which also means if you have not created an account it is not easy to comment....uggghhh!!! I will keep working on this with my dear techy friends. If you have suggestions feel free to create an account and post.

    ReplyDelete