FREEDOM.....

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Providence

Providence according to the American Heritage Dictionary
1.  Care or preparation in advance;  foresight.  2.  Prudent management; economy.  3.  The care, guardianship , and control exercised by a deity;  divine direction.  4.  Providence. God


This season of my life is very busy.  My goal of posting once a week is taking a back burner as I move forward in my journey to impact the lives of troubled teens.  The day will come when this season is complete and a new season begins...

As I live out this adventure I can only say......PROVIDENCE.

As I make it through one more day...PROVIDENCE

As my friends and family support, feed and care for us....PROVIDENCE

As I walk with friends who are living out their desires......PROVIDENCE

As my husband and I talk about our hearts desires and see them coming to fruitation......PROVIDENCE

As I put one foot in front of the other moving toward my dreams and goals and it unfolds beautifully....  When I am so exhausted but answer the tug at my heart to write the message my heart is speaking ....
When I, through this season, balance the demands of full time school, friends who have needs, family demands and needs, and working with teens who need to be LOVED

and I make it through the day full of joy, thankful for what is ....PROVIDENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment