FREEDOM.....

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Long Pause During A Roller Coaster Journey

Although I have not shared lately via the blog GOD has been using me mighty to Glorify HIM. It never ceases to amaze me how HIS promises are revealed and HIS invitations to hear and obey him are so sweet.

I love the chastisement he gives. I have recently experienced that when I heed the chastisement recognizing my sin and then repent he does make beauty out of ashes. He continues to whisper in my ear...TRUST ME TRUST ME...Michelle your doubting and letting insecurities fill my space....TRUST ME...and so I do and HE again honors his promises.

I have embarked on the next journey he has called me too. We have just begun Anointed Transformed and Redeemed a Bible Study about David.
A man anointed with a heart for GOD. Davids story is beautifully unfolding and speaking in a mighty way about allowing GOD to be in your every moment....A GOD conscious. Today I actually for the first time prayed for someone while they were in the midst of a storm (a tough meeting) only to see his promises fulfilled once again.

Please follow me on this amazing journey of obtaining some Rama and living with a GOD conscious.

I will share more on the stories of HIS faithfulness soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment