FREEDOM.....

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1



Sunday, September 4, 2011

My AdVeNtURouS Summer became ABUNDANTLY AdVeNtURouS

Friends,
WOW has it been a long time and I am missing sharing all of the excitement that I am blessed with.
This post will be short as I am in a hotel business center because I was missing this experience and just had to attempt fill my longing right here in Sugarland Texas....

The summer started out as....
3 Mommas
6 Children
and a brilliant idea to get in touch with nature...
And so we set off to Ingrid's Farm (the post right before this one:)
We continued fulfilling our brilliant ideas  by fishing at DeWitts pond near to where we live and then off to Wyoming on a 7 day adventure but not with out a little pneumonia saying hello the day we were to leave.
Thousands of miles later and many hours sitting in the vehicle we unloaded new bikes and children some of which experienced emergency rooms in another country some of which experienced tire shops in a small town in another country.
2 days later.....on an airplane headed to the East Coast of Canada.
1 week and 2 days later we broke the news to our children and family and friends we would be moving....
We finished our vacation (which was full of adventurous hikes, beaches, festivals and fun) and my second child and I  headed to Doane College to get my first born settled in his first year of University and then headed home to meet grandma (she was moving to our house here now she will move to our house there:) and the other 2 of our fabulously fantastic five. 
The work began....
Cleaning and de-cluttering so the house could go up for sale and we could fit our stuff into a moving van....
10 days later I was on a plane to our new location to find a new home.
AND
Here my man and I are 6 days later trying to make the right decision on a home for our family...
It has been that adventurous summer that I desired....
I love when I am given all that I ask for and MORE!
It has truly been an amazing trip and as SOON as I have more that 20 minutes I will let you know the beauty in each and every step of our summer journey.
Stay tuned and may your adventures be all they hope for.

PS  My apologies for no pics..I am either technologically illiterate :) or the mouse doesn't work properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment