FREEDOM.....

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1



Monday, June 6, 2011

Roots of Change

Whew....
This journey is almost complete and what an adventure it has been.  It has changed me in the most amazing way.  Providence has prevailed and my roots have grown deeper into the soil that grounds me and feeds me.

My word DILIGENCE has served me well.
My support network has provided just that...SUPPORT!!

I miss writing.  Oh don't get me wrong I have been writing (typing) til my fingers tingle and loving what I have been learning but I miss writing and sharing on my blog and I can't wait to get back to this piece of me!

I have sooooo... many great adventures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment